VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Well, I'm screwed then. I have no money, I have disabled adult kids with me for life, I'm a single mom. I have no idea how all this works (not techy at all) and it is incredibly confusing to the max...

VK I know you tried, you explained a lot, but my brain just couldn't follow it. I'm too old I guess to really understand this. And it seems really scary to have 'money' that is held online somewhere that could disappear at any moment. What prevents us from losing money this way? I hear about this coin or that coin disappearing and people losing A LOT of money and I go cold all over. I can't afford to lose money, I can barely make it paycheck to paycheck.

What happens to people like us, if the 'wealth is redistributed' through XRP? If that is the only way to see any money coming my way, then I'm screwed.

Thanks for trying to help others get some of that money, and you did try hard to explain, I remember. Some of us just can't make it happen for one reason or another :(

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

In the same situation Laurie. Older, taking care of older Parent, paycheck to paycheck, not techy at all. Also thank VK for at least trying to guide us. Have hope and hang on!

Thanks - good to hear from another who is in the same boat❤️

It is hard, especially when you're older and just don't have the mental energy to keep up with things like this. Scary too. My dad grew up in the great depression - crypto just gives me forboding because it can just 'disappear' like the runs on the bank back in 1929. It's scary, even IF I had the funds, LOL!

VK replied to my post and said there is risk. He explained things well. I guess this just isn't for me and since I don't have funds anyway, it's easy enough to just stand back and watch how others manage it :)

Hang in there yourself! Someday, I hope God says, "Well done, good and faithful servant". I just try every day to manage with what He gives, to help others as much as I humanly can, and to keep on the straight and narrow ;)

In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Micah6_8 in this post can reply

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Yes! Always good to know we aren't alone.❤️ Thank you for sharing your thoughts, faithfulness, and grace. I can't pretend to have a full grasp on anything in the monetary realm, but I have learned to expand my thought process through some of the things talked about in that area, and I'm grateful for that. May God's miracles follow you wherever you go. ❤️✨