VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Well, I'm screwed then. I have no money, I have disabled adult kids with me for life, I'm a single mom. I have no idea how all this works (not techy at all) and it is incredibly confusing to the max...

VK I know you tried, you explained a lot, but my brain just couldn't follow it. I'm too old I guess to really understand this. And it seems really scary to have 'money' that is held online somewhere that could disappear at any moment. What prevents us from losing money this way? I hear about this coin or that coin disappearing and people losing A LOT of money and I go cold all over. I can't afford to lose money, I can barely make it paycheck to paycheck.

What happens to people like us, if the 'wealth is redistributed' through XRP? If that is the only way to see any money coming my way, then I'm screwed.

Thanks for trying to help others get some of that money, and you did try hard to explain, I remember. Some of us just can't make it happen for one reason or another :(

Fren, I think XRP is a great investment but so is physical silver if crypto is too high-learning-curve or outside your risk tolerance (totally understandable). But also not having these assets does not mean you will be screwed, NESARA means debt jubilee, massively improved purchasing power/lower prices, and probably some form of UBI. Everyone is coming out of this transition better-off--the way I see it. Except blackhat criminals and central bankers lol

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doozierthanthou in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response doozier (OwO)7 to his Publication

I hope you're right! When you do think all this starts - in 2023? Or later?

17 since '17 // twitter=@doozier_ //#MAGA #KAG #WWG1WGA

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

I think it begins with the old system collapsing in a (hopefully brief!) financial scare-event aka VK's "Great Default." The fake Bidan administration exists to take the blame for this crisis, so it must happen before any Trump return/tribunals/2020 overturn etc. VK suggests we'll be celebrating with him a few months *before* he ends his account in November '23. Based on that "Finished-by-Fall" timeline and my theory that the Big Crash must happen first--while Dems are still in power--suggests the Great Default is downright imminent, like today thru Q1 2023 seems like an ideal window for our benevolent reset.

Short answer -- Yes my theory is Q1 2023 😁 Just a guess though I'm no insider

(1) Show this thread