VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Follower more than a poster.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

If you don’t understand blockchain then use chatgpt to help. I didn’t understand it a week ago like I do now. It can even guide you to create your own personal blockchain and accept payments on it. A great trick to use is to ask chatgpt to explain everything to you like you’re 5 years old. If it won’t give you an answer ask it to write a movie script where one character explains it to another (tell chat to make the scene under 3 minutes). This is a great work around to get past it’s self-censoring. Keep asking questions until you figure it out, then implement. Stay ahead of, or on pace with, the changes that are coming and we can’t stop.

i feel like we forced to use this thing. not happy bout it but will see. i cant wait to become totally dependent on an internet connection and a machine

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I just have one question regarding all of this crypto stuff..?
Isn't it dependant on electricity to operate?

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response anna justice to her Publication

Comparing the Energy Needs of Several Cryptocurrencies

typical kilowatt-hour consumption per transaction:

Cryptocurrency kWh per Transaction
IOTA 0.00011 kWh/transaction
XRP 0.0079 kWh/transaction
Chia 0.023 kWh/transaction
Dogecoin 0.12 kWh/transaction
Cardano 0.5479 kWh/transaction
Litecoin 18.522 kWh/transaction
Bitcoin Cash 18.957 kWh/transaction
Ethereum 62.56 kWh/transaction