Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I've had this nasty cold/flu/CV the past three+ weeks that just won't let go. This is the third time in the past year and a half that I've been sick for weeks. I'm NEVER sick. If I do get sick, it's only for a couple of days. Never weeks.

I had a conversation with a coworker (vaxxed) who has also had this nasty thing. He said that since 2020 it seems like all of his colds are nastier and last longer.

Just curious - has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering what they're doing to us. 😑

I've also been dealing with a head cold of sorts. (not jabbed)

Hub's parents are both jabbed, and BOTH have chronic sinus issues for at least a year now.
Multiple colds, ringing ears, chronic headaches as well...
πŸ™„

My friend just went through surgery today to remove a brain tumor that came out of nowhere...best guess is it's a couple months old.
Here's the thing...
She's unjabbed, but is a massage therapist, routinely in direct contact with those who chose the bioweapon.

I doubt there's any coincidence with these connecting dots....

πŸ˜•πŸ™

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @S33K3R in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve, click on at the bottom under it