Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I've had this nasty cold/flu/CV the past three+ weeks that just won't let go. This is the third time in the past year and a half that I've been sick for weeks. I'm NEVER sick. If I do get sick, it's only for a couple of days. Never weeks.

I had a conversation with a coworker (vaxxed) who has also had this nasty thing. He said that since 2020 it seems like all of his colds are nastier and last longer.

Just curious - has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering what they're doing to us. 😑

I think it is partially what they have done to us for years through food, chem trails, phones ect. and triggered it all with their bio-weapon. there are a lot of natural therapies out there that help. I do homemade hydroclyoriquin ice cubes in water with sweetener a few times a month, colloidal silver, borax and black seed tincture every few days. I have not been sick and I am elderly, though lots of people around me have been. Vitamin D, C and zinc are really helpful too. Sending blessings your way

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @riverlass in this post can reply

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

In response riverlass flow to her Publication

Love my colloidal silver, I haven't been sick in 20 years