🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙋‍♀️Hi Ya’ll, I’m starting at least a 48 hours fast this evening around 5:30ish if anyone wants to join. May go 72 hours, but it depends on muh plans with Family is Everything ❤️… So, We will see :)
🙏God Bless🙏 & 💖Much Love💙♾♾

I applaud you. God bless you on your fast!

I do plan an extended fast, but it will he beginning in January, probably day 2 or the 3rd. I have to make quite a bit of food for New Years Eve Watch Night Service at Church. I will be making Traditional food for the 1st, and then I will be free to ENJOY water!!!!

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

🙏💖 Thank You Fren💙🙏 Post on here when You do Your Fast 🙏💖🙏
God Bless & Much Love ♾♾

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

You are so welcome. And yes, if my memory works --- I will post when I begin the fast. I found a wonderful website: A Healthy Alternative.
They have incredible understanding of the benefits and how-to's,

I think it will be a great way to get focused for the New Year and all of the wonderful things I want and need to accompllish!

(1) Show this thread