QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

What causes parasites to damage the health of people?

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Anecdotal personal experience: About four years ago, I started to experience sarcopenia (muscle weakness in legs). I forced myself to be more active - thinking my aging muscles were getting flacid and weak. Last June 2022, I read here on AU that all diseases are caused by parasites. My intuition told me that was true and I ordered ivermectin-12mg. I took one pill a day for 100 days and my legs are as strong as they were in my 30s. No hint of sarcopenia. Looking back on what happened - I think I had an infection of parasites throughout my leg muscle tissue. I think the "home base" for the parasites was in my right calf in a benign cyst that I had had since a teenager. After the IVM treatment, the cyst was gone and my calf muscle was flat again. I have also read that parasites are very hard to remove completely from your body - so right now I am in the middle of a fenbendazole (222mg) treatment plan - focusing on my abdomen and intestines. I am very pleased with fenben.... πŸ’ž

Thank you for sharing! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it