Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

My mother suffered with trigeminal neuralgia and in turn we all suffered her pain. It was horrible. If only we knew these things. My sweet mama.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Anon MeUpp to her Publication

Certainly not right corruption keeping the truth from humanity.
Thank you for sharing.
Its long past do for humanity to rise up and share what is true=Love.
Blessings
πŸ™πŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

bad habits
toxic water
toxic food
toxic air
then inject them into our muscle tissue while bypassing our God given immune system
ta da

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response I am Keri to her Publication

So glad so many are rising up to change thinking, changing the world.
Thank you.
πŸ™πŸ’œπŸŒ»πŸ’₯πŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

My experience began about 4 years ago when a moldy house brought on debilitating mystery symptoms. After moving out and beginning the detox journey, I became aware that I had a major parasitic infection total body. The worst for me are the ones living on/in/around nerves and nervous system structures i.e. brain, spinal cord, cranial nerves, within fascia etc. They also love joints/connective tissue, muscles, eyes and of course Gut. Been trying to get rid of these things for almost three years. Definitely making progress but they r survivors. I alternate Fenbendazole, Tinidazole, Albendazole, Carbamazepine, IVM, Prazaquantel, Alinia, etc. Atlas Orthogonal Chiro has been critical as well as rectal ozone insfflations; seems the more I detox (parasites, mold, chemicals, etc) the more reactive and unable to be in many buildings or around many people. Very difficult path for sure, but I and my docs r pretty sure I dodged a death sentence neurological diagnosis..all glory to God in heaven!!πŸ™

In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication

Well done.
Thank you for the informative information, such a journey.
Appreciative for you sharing your efforts.
Blessings to you.
Loving this adventures
Love=Truth
πŸ’₯πŸ€—πŸŒ»πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ’œ

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Super, another one for a thread, thank you kindly.
So much love.
πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ€—πŸ’₯🌻

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

Anecdotal personal experience: About four years ago, I started to experience sarcopenia (muscle weakness in legs). I forced myself to be more active - thinking my aging muscles were getting flacid and weak. Last June 2022, I read here on AU that all diseases are caused by parasites. My intuition told me that was true and I ordered ivermectin-12mg. I took one pill a day for 100 days and my legs are as strong as they were in my 30s. No hint of sarcopenia. Looking back on what happened - I think I had an infection of parasites throughout my leg muscle tissue. I think the "home base" for the parasites was in my right calf in a benign cyst that I had had since a teenager. After the IVM treatment, the cyst was gone and my calf muscle was flat again. I have also read that parasites are very hard to remove completely from your body - so right now I am in the middle of a fenbendazole (222mg) treatment plan - focusing on my abdomen and intestines. I am very pleased with fenben.... πŸ’ž

In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication

Thank you for sharing! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication

Thank you so much for sharing! πŸ’

(3) Show this thread