Damn.

Only people mentioned by @Zoomom2seven in this post can reply

I am, therefore I think. Christus Rex.

In response Randi ----- to her Publication

With the exceptions of Padre Pio and Maximilian Kolbe, canonizations have been a farce for at least the last 40 years. "Saint" John Paul II changed the rules.

Infiltration on a massive scale should surprise no one anymore. Stick to tradition and pray for a massive cleansing. Everywhere.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

so much needs to be revealed. so many will be crushed. i pray a lot

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Are you joking...nothing surprises me....If true. Look into Alta Vendita & the book AA1025. We've been absolutely shafted from the inside. Also the revelations in the US of Bella V Dodd.

This makes me wonder more at Princess Diana's death. She and Mother Theresa were friends. If I recall correctly, I believe they did charity work together. Did Diana discover something about her friend that she wasn't supposed to know? It’s also interesting that Mother Theresa died only days after Princess Diana was killed.

THAT IS NOT A FEMALE, BUT "IT" IS A MAN!!!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Quite disturbing to hear this and we have all been fooled!

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Blondie Brute to her Publication

it never made sense that it was pushed so quickly. it will be revealed in the end

(1) Show this thread

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

as a graphic designer I do a lot of graphics for Catholic Charities. They print this woman's picture all the time. She is worshipped.

This entire thing is going to destroy the catholic church.

Be ready for a lot of angry catholics who will fight to the death for their mis-lead traditions.

Carrying the torch with other PATRIOTS so that we could CRUSH the PEDO, SATANIC, EVIL DEMONCRATS to bring HOPE & LIBERTY to our country🇺🇸

The assiciation in of itself is sickening😡🤬