Nana prefers to manifest:

✍️Zelensky abdicates to another country where he is murdered.
✍️Russia frees the Ukraine ppl from the Nazi 🤬.......🤬
✍️The central banks & the Federal Reserve collapse & the majority of countries including Russia and the US go to a metals backed currency all moved around the country by XRP utility with a combination of physical & digital metals backed decentralized currency.
✍️The US returns to being a true Republic of States with a ground up redo of every corrupt system we now have & the deletion of all corrupt govt, and 3 letter agencies, literally every functioning system we have from education, govt, services everything currently corrupted.
✍️Starlink thr AI controlled by the military provides a system that can not be hacked for the monetary system and things like free energy and internet for the world.
✍️Med Beds and Consciousness centers are set up free world wide and big pharma becomes an archaic evil thing of the past.
✍️Our ppl are freed!

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I much prefer your vision ...

MANIFEST AWAY ... GOT YOUR SIX !!!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

👍😉🙏

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

I;m with you Nana!!!

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

But, unfortunatley, reality sets in and it's business as usual.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

I am manifesting this!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

🙏💫🙏Like your way of thinking Nana

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Thanks Hoping that God does too.

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

... am going with your manifestation Nana 💖 makes much more sense 🕊️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

It is a lot more pleasant!

(1) Show this thread

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

I support all, although the first one, I prefer God do his bidding in the elimination of all evil dwellers in whatever way he choses. Looking forward to experiencing a Star Chamber!

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

Gene Decode says that when he flees he will be taken out.

(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

ByoB : Buy/Build/Bag . . .