Only people mentioned by @sambrown in this post can reply

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Missed the 2nd pic.

(1) Show this thread

This is disturbing that such a high ranking Russian politician would make these statements. I look at it as a threat. The MSM is all over it. Our new Russia, Russia, Russia. What are they distracting from?

I think he also meant the 5th reich?
The 4th reich has been in place as a covert conquer/infiltrate from within since WWII ended. Guess he doesn't want to draw attention to that minor detail..

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Sheeesh ... 🤔

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Beating the drums of war? Pushing normies to the brink of destruction all the while a smoke screen for covert military operations taking down the Cabal. Who knows? There is no telling what 2023 holds. I'm sure whatever happens it is going to be Biblical.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

This mssg is a very big deal ! It warns of large chess moves on the Euro chess board. Detail is coded and specific to us/intel (beware) other details are meant for Elon. Elon's 'Some nights' post was about this. People in the know, recognize this as very serious. Last 2 days, EU/us/uk/nato have issued 2 mil threats to Turkey & Serbia. Something big about to happen in Euro/Rus & Bricss nations will back Rus. (no not nclr). Elon was the mssg center for the world. Don't under estimate what is now in play.

Not a chance in h*ll 😼

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I wonder what the actual real demographics are in Texas and California ?
🤔

(1) Show this thread

NOPE A HOLE
#PEACEMAKERS

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

hmmm ... don't think so! 🙂

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

NOPE A HOLE

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In the words of Paul Harvey:
And now you know…the rest of the story.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana prefers to manifest:

✍️Zelensky abdicates to another country where he is murdered.
✍️Russia frees the Ukraine ppl from the Nazi 🤬.......🤬
✍️The central banks & the Federal Reserve collapse & the majority of countries including Russia and the US go to a metals backed currency all moved around the country by XRP utility with a combination of physical & digital metals backed decentralized currency.
✍️The US returns to being a true Republic of States with a ground up redo of every corrupt system we now have & the deletion of all corrupt govt, and 3 letter agencies, literally every functioning system we have from education, govt, services everything currently corrupted.
✍️Starlink thr AI controlled by the military provides a system that can not be hacked for the monetary system and things like free energy and internet for the world.
✍️Med Beds and Consciousness centers are set up free world wide and big pharma becomes an archaic evil thing of the past.
✍️Our ppl are freed!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

👍😉🙏

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I much prefer your vision ...

MANIFEST AWAY ... GOT YOUR SIX !!!

(9) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Not what Nana would manifest!

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

(3) Show this thread