ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

4-6% lost forever, might turn to 94-96% lost forever. Really not sure how to really awake masses, when they're simply not interested in anything important really. Large % of the people are mostly interested in materialistic stuff, just a small percentage in spiritual. Not sure if MK Ultra or whatever secret project they are victims. I'm still puzzled how some are affected by those (large percentage), some are not (small percentage). Chose for a reason?

I literally know a few people that were more awake than me who have gone back to sleep. sad

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hippychick90 in this post can reply

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Maybe not gone back to sleep, maybe doing things in the quiet of their homes, life, but not back asleep just sick of the Game/Evil and all its aspects! Know enough truths, now just keeping vibrations high with prayer, envisioning the world they want to see, and not letting the Game/Evil bring them down. 😉🤗🙏❤️ Its called compassionate detachment; where you are of this world but not in it! You focus more on God's World of how its supposed to be. Blessings!🥰

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Same…one friend in particular. She was always talking about all this stuff for YEARS! She was an avid Alex Jones listener. Anyway, her best friend follows Q and is kind of going about it the wrong way to convince/tell People. My theory is that “the message won’t be received if they aren't ready to hear it.” So, when I am asked I answer but i don’t push.

Now they think shes gone off the deep end…and my one friend (avid Alex Jones listener) went back to sleep.