You awake, and thinking for yourself, is their greatest fear.

While we are on the topic of Christmas lies ...

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Spot on 25th dec was a day laws were paused and it was a day where anything goes. The people would strip naked and dance around on the streets wearing satans attire while handing their kids over as a gift to BAAL hence the reason why you take your kids to a grotto and present them to satan/santa and they sit on his knees the whole thing is nasty and people forget the world run under he julian calender not the gregorian one time for everyone now to wake up

When my kids were little, and I had to bring them with me when I went shopping, I would zoom right on by the disgusting pedo drunk santa(that was my guess about what they were). I couldn't understand the long lines. Same with the Easter Bunny, ugh. We did get to go to the WHouse Easter Egg Roll one year, and my kids look back at the pic they have with the "easter bunny" in horror. Like, what were you guys thinking???

We pretty much played down santa, my youngest informed her kindergarten class that santa was actually their parents...yep, we were that family.

would like for all this shite to be gone forever. Soon.

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it