Only people mentioned by @Squawk in this post can reply

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

I guess my only question about this video is the use of the words:
"WAS" and "WERE"
??
Search for : satanic holiday calendar 2022
Maybe it is still going on..?

we are here to help the others ❤️

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

good to see this is being revealed
“the end wont be for everyone”

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

Yep.
Cosmic Christmas - Astrotheology & The Bible
https://archive.org/details/cosmic-christmas

The real shitty part of all this is ….now if we “Celebrate” Jesus’ Birthday in 9/11, we are celebrating the Mass Murder of Innocent People as well!

They have Really Hijacked (no pun intended) The Celebration of the Birth of Christ, in every way possible!!

Demonic Assholes!! 🤬😡

Either Way, My Heart KNOWS Jesus is the Son of God! I have Fully Surrendered to him and Pray for Forgiveness of my Sins Daily! 🙏🎁❤️

Thanks Be To God! 🙏

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

Difficult to find truth on this subject. It is well hidden. Concealed from us.

https://worldbulletin.dunyabulteni.net/news-analysis/christmas-before-christ-december-25-and-paganism-h125609.html

A LOT of pagan holidays were sexual orgies. Now, it makes sense...

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response chuck ross to his Publication

'were"
?

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

The other thing is that Osiris was born on the 25th of December.
Not Horus.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Idk who made Horus to the Sun God?
That's still Ra.
Horus is the God of the Heaven and the War.

And Jesus was NOT EVEN BORN on December 25th.

JESUS WAS BORN ON SEPTEMBER 11

“We can approximate the month of Jesus’ birth to be around the time of Tishri (mid to late September). To arrive at this date, start at the conception of John the Baptist, Sivan (June), count forward six months to arrive at Gabriel’s announcement of the conception of Jesus, Kislev (December), then count forward nine more months, the time it takes for human gestation, to reach Tishri (September), when Jesus was born.”

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

i say Merry CHRISTmas because of the Festival of Lights during this time...because i AM TAKING THE 25TH AS A CELEBRATION OF LIGHT...LIGHTING UP THE DARKNESS !!! because this is a time of Christ's conception.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

👏👏👏 Time for the 'hard' truths to come out!!! Thanks for posting!!❤️

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

I had posted this question and got 0 response.
Why are Anons saying "Merry Christmas" when we know this day is satanic?

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

Spot on 25th dec was a day laws were paused and it was a day where anything goes. The people would strip naked and dance around on the streets wearing satans attire while handing their kids over as a gift to BAAL hence the reason why you take your kids to a grotto and present them to satan/santa and they sit on his knees the whole thing is nasty and people forget the world run under he julian calender not the gregorian one time for everyone now to wake up

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

When my kids were little, and I had to bring them with me when I went shopping, I would zoom right on by the disgusting pedo drunk santa(that was my guess about what they were). I couldn't understand the long lines. Same with the Easter Bunny, ugh. We did get to go to the WHouse Easter Egg Roll one year, and my kids look back at the pic they have with the "easter bunny" in horror. Like, what were you guys thinking???

We pretty much played down santa, my youngest informed her kindergarten class that santa was actually their parents...yep, we were that family.

would like for all this shite to be gone forever. Soon.

(1) Show this thread

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

😱

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

:(