ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

4-6% lost forever, might turn to 94-96% lost forever. Really not sure how to really awake masses, when they're simply not interested in anything important really. Large % of the people are mostly interested in materialistic stuff, just a small percentage in spiritual. Not sure if MK Ultra or whatever secret project they are victims. I'm still puzzled how some are affected by those (large percentage), some are not (small percentage). Chose for a reason?

I don't see anyone else "waking up." I see people surviving and getting on with their lives the best they can-like they've always done-work, family, bills. They don't seem too upset about Biden anymore, or Covid lies or illegals, and just dealing with crime and accepting things as they are. They may complain, but life goes on for them. Money for Ukraine is not an issue. The elections are history to them; it is like, "whatever." When DJT announced 2024, I felt a lull. Patriots, being awake, can often feel heartbroken and frustrated. This Awakening can be a very lonely place. I don't feel defeated, but I feel like there are less people awake than I originally hoped and felt. MSM tells folks all they need to know. Put the mask back on, save Ukraine, get vaccinated, nothing is wrong, watch sports, watch movies, loot, steal and commit crimes all you want, Trump is bad...and human trafficking? satan worship? child sacrifice? doesn't seem too concerning. Maybe it is just where I live.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChristineDe7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine De7, click on at the bottom under it