WARNING!!!!

I just opened a new container of Folger's Coffee. It had a very bad smell. Not like coffee at all. Smelled like it was processed by some fish or something close to it. If you use Folgers smell your coffee before you use it. Taking ours back to the store. Going back to Chock Full Of Nuts. Just an FYI.

Only people mentioned by @AreYouAwakeYet in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Robin Pleines to her Publication

I have never tried their coffee but I do use some of their products

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

unless it's organic, most coffee has tons of pesticides and mold.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Paul Newman's organic is a nice one, very hard to find now, come to think of it🤨🤔

(1) Show this thread

Retired from many life experiences... military, public relations, financial services advisor, fitness advisor - student of golf... Trump!

We used it for years ... the ventured out to try something different - The Sam's brand Members Mark is superior to just about every coffee and reasonable!

In response Doc Zortman to his Publication

i don’t trust Members Mark one bit. we get our coffee from Sams as well but started getting whole bean organic and grind it there. Coffee is one of the worst when it comes to heavy pesticides used on crops.

(1) Show this thread

conservative after awakened with all the cove BS and lies. Interested in natural healing #patriot #ultramaga #Q #greatawakening #WWG1WGA

wierd! Thank you for sharing. I’ll
pay closer attention now.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for this! Blessings to you!