Kennedy sets traps for the trapper! πŸ˜†πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Love that public servant from Louisiana is it ? but none of these
lefty loons is asked if they realize the word democracy is not in
the constitution and what is their purpose in focusing on that

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

l m b o !

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Alex, Can I have tap dance for $100?

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

I just love Senator Kennedy!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Me too!!

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Kennedy is my favorite. who is this liar?

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Love Senator Kennedy!

Another "F'N" [Commie] !

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Kennedy strikes again!!πŸ™Œ Love HIM!!!!
He is one of my Favs..πŸ’“

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

😁🀣😁"Did you mean it when you said it?"

Say what you mean & mean what you say 🀣

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

God bless Senator Kennedy!

Love Senator Kennedy!

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Priceless! No one can pull the wool over the eyes of Kennedy!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

He does it so well! Columbo

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

What a sidewinder.

Bagged! He bases morals in his religious faith; what is his faith? satanism!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Senator Kennedy is a National Treasure

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Busted!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Wow… answer the questions.. Geez . 🎢The words in the salad go round and roundπŸ™„

That one eye over the shoulder kept following me…. πŸ˜…

πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

https://youtu.be/rVBtgSyMjgI β€οΈπŸ’«

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Thanqs!

(1) Show this thread

β‚ͺ ΓΈ lllΒ·o. Β·.β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜… πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ†πŸ…Ί 13:24 β˜…Β·.·´¯`Β·.Β·β˜….Β·

Good morning RP :)

πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

it's a great morning .β˜•οΈ Have a blessed day. β€οΈπŸ’«

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

I love his "I really don't give a single fook about your fluffed up responses" attitude lol!

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

KENNEDY ROCKS ONE OF MY FAVORITES

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Mine too πŸ˜†πŸ₯Š

(1) Show this thread