ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Ukraine, December 22nd, 2022. Every similarity with Nazis is obvious and intentional. Your choice to ignore or accept the truth. One thing I know, they will fail, Russian Army will march in Kiev, like once marched in Berlin in 1945. Maybe even the delta would match (April-May). Symbolical.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Looks like they're unknowingly participating in a cabal ritual, and I suppose their lives will be the sacrifice to seal the deal.

Knowingly or not knowingly does not change the fact they are stupid brainwashed morons.

In response Other Half to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts