Ukraine, December 22nd, 2022. Every similarity with Nazis is obvious and intentional. Your choice to ignore or accept the truth. One thing I know, they will fail, Russian Army will march in Kiev, like once marched in Berlin in 1945. Maybe even the delta would match (April-May). Symbolical.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

L00P retweeted this on February 15 or 16

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

2 pics

(1) Show this thread

Follower more than a poster.

Meanwhile, the Libturds in my area consistently painting themselves into a corner with their unwavering support for a Nazi regiment.

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

It is not a Nazi regime
The Khazar mafia that rules Ukraine and Israel

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Looks like they're unknowingly participating in a cabal ritual, and I suppose their lives will be the sacrifice to seal the deal.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Other Half to her Publication

Knowingly or not knowingly does not change the fact they are stupid brainwashed morons.

(1) Show this thread

Merry Christmas Johnny