Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

#1 atari

mine was the up, down, left and right arrows on a keyboard using the space bar as a jump on an old K-Pro computer game.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Dawn Smith to her Publication

Pahahahahaha well I mean in that case mine was a keyboard too, use to play loads of PC games on floppy disc 💾

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

you are missing the Intellivision padel which should be no 1 since it was created to play pong on T.V.'s

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Mystic Knight to his Publication

I thought that too when I stole this meme, I said hey where the pong controller, my dad had it when I was a kid lol!

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

1. But the last time I played any video game was Mario 3 on controller 2. Loved that game! 🤣

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

What game did you play on it?

(1) Show this thread