When@vincentkennedy said anons will have PTSD when all is said and done, that really hit home. The superficial image of psychological, biological, information, and spiritual warfare is "clean". But that's just the "silent weapon fallacy" β€” it's every bit as barbaric as any other kind of war, and the wounds are mostly invisible. I am not the person i was at the outset, mostly in good ways, but I am also brutalised and bruised. The isolation, pervasiveness, and depravity of it definitely wear you down.

Martin I agree we have been awake for years we see it all we feel it because we are aware of all the bs it hits deep inside of us . We say we are not going to let things bother us anymore and it dont work . We cant fix things all we can do is pray about it and pray that God keeps us sane . Good verses evil we will get through this . God says pray fo our enemies Love those who hurt us we know thats we got to do maybe when we do mmore of that we will win . πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @anneanon1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anne Kats, click on at the bottom under it