Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

i think theres truth to the phrase “woman’s intuition”

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

we need our alpha's to come back. it is past time for our pride of male lions to take their place at the front of the line. we need our strong, confident men to be the spiritual leaders and protectors of their family. we need our men to teach our sons how to be responsible, confident, considerate and productive members of society. we need our men to demonstrate and set the example of what a good and decent man looks like by the way he treats her mother with respect and dignity as his wife. and remind her she is more than worthy and should in fact expect nothing less than being treated well. mine is probably not a popular opinion, but part of the reason things are so out of control is because men have been told they're worthless and basically only sperm donors and nothing else. been bad for men for way too long, so come back lions!!

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

My life experience has shown to me that,
that which you requested is a big lie.
Still waiting for the way to #ProveMeWrong

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Stay Alpha, Joey.

We need your Vibe.
🙏😎👊

(1) Show this thread