Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Boomer Lady Anon, feeling achy this AM but still ready to kick cabal arse.

Life is a mix...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

not surprised :)

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

lady anon

GenX chick Cusp of BB. Always felt I could understand both generations. Grew up as a PK and read pilled early. Always an avid reader and researcher. Have always just wanted the truth. Being a night owl, critical thinker and ADHD you already don’t fit in this world. Never into fads or pop culture. Original awakening:
God, Bible
Chick tracks in 70s on Illuminati, witchcraft,
Halloween books in 5th grade on origins (didn’t celebrate after that)
Dad was a Deputy Sheriff (yes a preacher too), would mention missing children are rarely found, sacrificed (thats all he would say I was a kid)
Dad was a bailiff and knew the news was fake from the way they reported trials he was at
I worked at DAs ofc early 20s and verified fake news and political corruption at local levels
Then-the internet happened. I unlearned so many things that Q reminded me I learned. So I knew Q was either 💯 legit, or biggest psyop of every “conspiracy theory” I ever learned.
Yet still didn’t know big picture till Q

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

And that big picture is:
Lucifer was the head worship angel
Lucifer wanted to replace his creator and receive the worship
He got kicked out of heaven either before or after we were created
As we were created to freely choose to worship God, Satan hates us (we replaced him) and wants us to worship him and wants to destroy us as God’s most loved creation
He is pure true evil and his goal is to destroy us by making us as evil as he is, getting us to worship him along the way, and breaking God’s heart by having us worship him instead of our creator
(Most of God’s commands were to protect us from giving in to lucifer’s tricks and lies to deceive us into following him)
Lucifer is never going to win. He is not greater than his creator. He knows this. So tries his best to bring as many of us with him to his eternal destiny.
He does not have the same power as God. No where near. Just good at convincing. He’s the Wizard of Oz in that sense.

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Lady Anon, double nickle boomer. BP Oil Spill woke me up.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

I see this as, there are less dudes on social media in general.
Many dudeanons are busy taking it into the real world
Trying to balance faith, family, and paying for it, both in financial terms and in time. Lady anons teach the young and the husbands.

I could be wrong, It's been a bit since I've seen the people.

Gen X female, I feel like I never fit in. Family and school friends. I never had tons of friends. I also never did "girly" things, I spent the big part of my life trying to find happiness and literally telling my son that I missed something but could not find what it was. I grew up republican, strong work ethic and followed the rules but questioned everything. A boyfriend in the early 90's joined the Masons and I knew then that was bad and we didn't last. I left a factory job in 2015 and started my own business, I slowly realized the 40+ work week that I thought was normal is not. Especially seeing the downfall of the family unit through the black communities and just government programs in general. College stole my son and turned him into a hard core liberal, I hate that but he's not ready yet. I can't wait for his turn to wake up. My current husband is very supportive of me but calls me crazy. He does listen to me more than in the past so I use that to see where we are.

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication

GenX male, also never really fit in anywhere. Always felt something was missing but didn't, still don't, know what. I've been with my wife for 35yrs. She is easily distracted by major media and thinks I'm way off. Our son is typical teen, he knows everything, just ask him, and he says everything i say is wrong. He'll wake sooner than his mother i believe because he can grasp reality over fiction. Stay true to your belief, the truth will make itself known to all soon enough.

In response Mal Kennedy to her Publication

CRAZY doesn't sound like a supportive word.

(4) Show this thread

Unfortunately, the poll's already closed. But Gen X, Dude. Been at various stages of awake since 1995.

Had to adapt to the world (couldn't find anybody else to talk about this back then) and I fell to a slumber. Awakened since June 2020, and not going back to that world.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

now the real question is out of all of us women. how many of you are willing to share your man? not calling it jealousy. im asking if your truly in love and want genuine monogamous relationship are you going to share?

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response American Girl to her Publication

how is that selfish?

(2) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Boomer. Lady. sorta single mum upbringing but always a rebel n independent :)

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Joey, I was raised by a single Mom too !
My parents divorced when I was 2 years old.
My Mom was only in her early twenties and raising a child alone. 💕

71 % < > 17 😊

#IAmABoomerLadyAnon

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

Boomer! Lady Anon! Eyes Wide Open!!

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

im a definitely a lady not a bot
good start so far

(1) Show this thread

ret family guy just trying to bring light to the world

😍Are you sure the Lady AU Are not Bots LOL Just Kidding

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

These stats really show the deep state’s plan of demasculinization was largely successful. Too many tight man-buns and tight man-pants have cut off the circulation to both brains.

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

I was surprised, thought it would be more 50/50. I know a lot of non-anon dudes that are preparing to defend the constitution and turfs. So they are not all asleep, just don't think like us.

(1) Show this thread

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

71% 👊⚡

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

I've been wondering if there's a common thread... near death experience, psychedelic trip experience, but it's just a God thing we'll probably never know I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

I think it is just a variety of training paths.

(2) Show this thread

Been watching.... 71% now or the mirror 17. This might mean something?

(1) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Before I reply I will guess lady anons. I't momma bear against the cabal!

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

See. Like I said.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Apparently, we need more "Dude Anons" here!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

lady, awakening 3/2020

(1) Show this thread

Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all (Mark 9:35)

anyone also Gen Z? we may be ahead of the curve for our age..

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

In response odog 222 to his Publication

Gen Z here

In response odog 222 to his Publication

i come in peace from the year 19 hundred 94

(3) Show this thread

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

We love our daughters, sisters, mothers, aunts and grandmas!! A Proud Gen X 1982 male here! Its no surprise to me! The divine feminine is taking over! Thank Goodness! wwg1wg

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Lady Anon, proud Boomer🐸🥰🙏🏻😇🇺🇸❤️😎

Just want the American Dream for my family.

yep , I was raised by a single mom with 3 kids in a housing project . living on an extremely tight tight budget . and i told myself I would work my @$$ off to get out of the project and that i did .

when i grow up yo be a grandma….

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I was gonna guess it will be roughly 2x Ladies to dudes.

I was always taught there were 2x more ladies than men. It was observationally true in family and school.