If you had just looked at this post without reading this message, would you have seen one image, or known that there are ten images to scroll through? Many seem confused by the AU interface when several images attached.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Hey Martin! im aware there are always several and enjoy them immensely 😃

Started this journey early 2018. Definitely not just another 4 year election. Battle Fatigued Patriot

Arrows are on the side on Brave Browser but easy to miss them and just scroll by. You may want to mention multiple photos in description.

I'm viewing from a laptop - it is obvious there are 10 slides

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for 20 years.

ipad user here, it’s not completely obvious… easy to miss

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

Martin, I know you ARE an artist, and there are always several beautifully captured images! One thing some AU have done is to mention the number of attached photos... For me, I see your name, and I know there is more to come! Thank you for your wonderful photography.... a novice here, still learning about my lenses...
Merry Christmas to you and yous...

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

Not sure if it makes a difference what device you use but on a laptop its clear. Unless the bottom of the photo is white and you don't sweep your mouse across the photo to expose the bars with arrows on each side. It's hard to miss. Not sure how it presents on a phone though.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I see the multi selection, framed by shadow box on each side (✨)