Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

The Magnificent Seven
👊

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Nice!!❤️😊💥

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Yeah, pretty much. There are more Rinos than most think. They talk a good game but vote democrat most the time. Grassley is a good example. Dude is as Rino as Romney. He just disguises it better.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Oh I hope not... 😔 I like him... And he always gave the corn comms... Maybe he's playing a role? I don't know... :(

(1) Show this thread

ret family guy just trying to bring light to the world

I see seven patriots

In response will mac to his Publication

God bless them... The others are traitors and/or cowards. (And maybe some of the other good guys did not even show up. Wouldn't blame them a bit. What a sham it all is and very maddening.

(1) Show this thread