Above the white house half hour ago via live webcam

Only people mentioned by @MarjonQ17 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Michele Q17 to her Publication

If this is new footage, it isn't the first time that something strange has appeared above the WH in recent weeks
Could be Blue Beam (shrug)

At this point I'm done with fakery & deception from any "side"
When the truth starts getting to the general public - as the Twitter files should be but aren't - I might pay more attention
Until then I have other things to tend to

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

This is one of those posts that I'm hesitant to share on the eve of Christmas Eve. Hello fam, A demonic portal has opened above The White House, (or whatever it is). MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What a movie.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Keep wearing the armor of God 🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Agree
Enjoy your family right now
Merry Christ Mas🙏🏻💗🌟💫

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

I just checked this out myself a minute ago and it's still there... freaky...

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Just took this screen grab with a bit of exposure alteration

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

wouldn't surprise me if ships come thru it....

(1) Show this thread

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Roger Stone has been interviewed about this image as a Demonic Portal over the White House.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Which feed are you looking at, the one O have, there is text running over this bit of the sky.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house

i suggest laptop not phone. phone only shows very small

(1) Show this thread

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

been a lot strange things in the sky the last few months

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

wtf

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Wow, what could that be?

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

possibly a portal

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

personally I think its project blue beam they are getting desperate

(1) Show this thread