🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Open The Seals And Let Earth Be As It Is In Heaven- 442
Statistically Probable Or True Is The Choice- 442

It's Beginning...EP EP EP- 505/ 55
5x5

#KennedyVision

https://youtu.be/A4zBSnMhvI0

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I love this song - all of Bing Crosby's Christmas music, really - which I associate with fun time spent by my sister, mother and myself, wrapping a seemingly never-ending stack of boxes of quality chocolates, to be delivered to all of my father's customers, before everything shut down for the Christmas celebrations. (Father could not participate, because, being a
quadriplegic, he didn't have the use of his hands or legs, but he was definitely there in spirit.) We never went to Church, as a family, but the whole Christmas season was filled to overflowing with love, joyful moments, and lots and lots of music! In fact, music played a huge role in our everyday family life, whatever the season.

Family Is Everything. Your father sounds amazing. I am blessed with very special Christmas memories as well. And making new ones. My little big man is stoking the fire now. Thank you for the share and Merry Christmas.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Amazing, indeed, and so was my mother in her own way. Fortunately, my father was blessed with having inherited - along with his brothers - the business that his father had started, and at which he had worked since 13 years of age.
Therefore, we never really wanted for anything, financially speaking.
Making new memories... for sure! I don't have a fireplace, or
even a wood stove, in my new house, but love the thought of
you and your son, presumably, spending time together sitting around the 'camp fire', enjoying life.
Thank you, and wishing you a very Merry Christmas, as well.