Statistically Probable Or True Is The Choice- 442

It's Beginning...EP EP EP- 505/ 55
5x5

#KennedyVision

https://youtu.be/A4zBSnMhvI0

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I love this song - all of Bing Crosby's Christmas music, really - which I associate with fun time spent by my sister, mother and myself, wrapping a seemingly never-ending stack of boxes of quality chocolates, to be delivered to all of my father's customers, before everything shut down for the Christmas celebrations. (Father could not participate, because, being a
quadriplegic, he didn't have the use of his hands or legs, but he was definitely there in spirit.) We never went to Church, as a family, but the whole Christmas season was filled to overflowing with love, joyful moments, and lots and lots of music! In fact, music played a huge role in our everyday family life, whatever the season.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Family Is Everything. Your father sounds amazing. I am blessed with very special Christmas memories as well. And making new ones. My little big man is stoking the fire now. Thank you for the share and Merry Christmas.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

when didnt it

And heavenly numbers!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

December 25th is 55 on the Fibonacci Golden Mean/Golden Meanie Spiral as it has been Unfolding in Real Time on this Site for the Past Few Moon-ths.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

And 12:25 = 1+2+2/ 55. Prove Me Wrong and thanks for the meanories.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

And since you brought up the spiral thingy...

Pi Equals Three Point one Four One Five Nine- 442

Sync or Coinkydink?

(3) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

113 KEEPS POPPING UP EVERYWHERE TODAY