as things get wors, don’t figure on my bank account , but real precious metals I hold, when it all folds, the small amount of presious metal that I have in hand will get me through

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

texS rounds will always be 1oz , 99%silver, something to bank on

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I use to have a lot, but I’ve gotten my ass kicked for so long I’ve had to use all of it. I have nothing anymore.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

just have silver. Texas rounds

(1) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

You are very wise Paul.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

where would you even get those?

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Txprematals,

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

TX Precious Metals, have to do a bank wire to get the best deal

(4) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I thought this was a cool idea

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I have 1100 ozs silver, mostly Texas rounds, poor man’s gold, but it’ll still be worth a lot in the new economy

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

me too.

(52) Show this thread