Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Shin Riimo to his Publication

Evil nasty Nazi, married to a high level Satanist
TG man.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I never liked him or his wife. And that was before I knew how evil they were. There was just something about their, well everything.

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

God knows everything. Sorry for your loss jr. We love you!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

I remember my grandma, bless her soul, told us George Bush was one of the evilest people on earth. At the time, being a child I didnt comprehend what she was saying. She was a Godly person and her rosary never left her hand. I watched him throughout the years and soon learned what she was talking about. His smirks, his demeanor, his desire for wars and his NWO speech finally set in for me. My husband was a huge "fan" until I started showing him this stiff and he too had his eyes opened.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

watched 3 times, that evil smile of his when he says deluded gunman, no guilt on his face, just exultation. sick sick man. generationally sick.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

yeah - i remember seeing that in the last year or two (although my brain remembered it as "deranged" - lol - a bit more appropriate for him than deluded)...........the body language says it all. "these people are sick". we gotta stop calling them people. they're reptiles masquerading as humans.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

my thought as well smiling wonder if he is smiling now

(2) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

is that 🩸 blood on his face

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

That turned up SMIRK is defined as a DUPE
from psychopaths.

DUPE is on him now.

better for sodom and goorrah than will be for you- bc you will go to the depths.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

im not surr it was him. biden was there too and looks more like oswalt

(3) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

HES NOT SMILING NOW ILL BET

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Very telling when you have watched enough Police interviews
of sociopathic killers...they all like that "re-living it" moment and
do the same smile

Last thing on earth anyone should do is to follow me. We're all on our own Hero's Journey. I like to read what other's may know.

Black and white zigzag tie. Black and white zigzags shadow on Bush’s face. Good catch!

Youtube: Conspiracy R Us channel.
Nephilim - Zigzag shadows captured on faces and the dark history of clowns series.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Hang Nail to his Publication

Behold, the shooter!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We ARE REMOVING that Dark Angel that was placed on America that day 11/22/1963 to never allow it to return.
satan GET BEHIND US!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Fook satan! Its time for shim to bow down to his creator almighty God forever!

(1) Show this thread