Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

The eviLEFT across our Realm called "earth" doesn't want this TRUTH to be told, and I couldn't be more candid.

BILLIONS of Souls, full of creativity, light and Love.

Full of HIS WORD...

WE are winning, it's as plain as the recurring morning sunrise.

Dark to LIGHT.

OVER and OVER, and OVER and OVER, and OVER AGAIN...

There's no "RESET" this time, we are growing in KNOWLEDGE in this latter and end days - HE (GOD) made our knowledge increase - and in HIM all TRUTH will be revealed.

Not for the faint of heart, but ALL for HEART and HEALING.

Turn to JESUS, whaddya got to lose? (Consider the alternative as bald-faced reality.)

GOD Won at Calvary, two millennia ago... We are witnessing the final "mop-up" of a Spiritual War that started in the Heavens.

I chose Christ Jesus - you should also chose wisely.

LOVE casts out ALL fear - totally.

He didnt do that working for the corrupt NFL. Hes just another sob story that they put out.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

I'm sorry you feel that way...

I know Heros like this...

I met the man that died and rose again for you....

try that on for size....

feels good right?

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Bless him, his family and all those he has helped!. pray he nor.they get harmed by the evil
Evil hates God in action

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Paulsaccount) can see their posts

may god and his angels protect this young man for all his days.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

What an inspiration. ❤️✨

Awesome guy. .kudos. Huge gig for one so young. 💜s his little bros and sissys🙂

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sounds like a HERO to me!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sounds like a HERO to me!