ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

DC IS A GHOST TOWN .....GREAT THEATRE

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

And the crime?
And the Mayor Muriel?
And why can't folks get a decent trial???

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

TIME WILL TELL

Agree...
Its just an awful lot of soiled straw that'll need plowing back into the ground.
I was born @ a traffic light in front of the Nat. Cathedral on Wisc. Ave, in 1955, played on decks of SS Matsonia on way to HI day it became a state, walked under SS's armpit into oncoming JFK motorcade soon p stateside (we dint👁each other), was in 2nd grade in MA as teachers collapsed, schools closed 4 days re: JFK MURDER. Volunteered as "Candystriper" @ HCH in Silver Spring, MD where G.C.Wallace'd B➡️🚑pGSW @ own "rally". We👁MARCHES on the Capital,🔥⬇️WHOLE BLOCKS p MLK,Jr's murder, yet it took Twitter friends & BN booted in concert, to MAKE me able 2 process the ruthless, layered insidiousness I bumped⬆️against HARD, returning to do a job I was "overqualified" 4, replacing the psychiatrist @ WRAMC who'd gotten X-ferred to Ft.Hood (w/awful outcome) RATHER than RX'd or DISCIPLINED, tho patient complaints weremade. ⬆️ing the DRAMA, PRC was defacto LANDLORD, w/a pervy spy/thief the "face"

Only people mentioned by @perriccie in this post can reply

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

MY PATH TO THIS POINT HAS BEEN TUMULTUOUS AT BEST ALSO. BETTER DAYS ARE AHEAD

Agree. 😁.
PAST is prologue.
When stuffed shirts dump on me,
I'm rarely surprised.
I try not to leave home w/o being prayed up.
Often I'm aware of the Savior's presence DURING a contre-temps; @ very LEAST, what must be done NOW, to get myself on to the next "mile marker".

After being shrieked @ by a gent who'd shared a Nobel prize in Medicine wrt CLOZAPINE RESEARCH for presenting a "clinical complex case", as per my Dept. Chairman's INSTRUCTIONS*,
I've been calm, thinking,
"I've been CALLED worse names than THAT, by "BETTER" ( twerps) than you..."
Usually, any confusion fizzles, as I am making eye contact, defying any evil spirits permission, that ALL AUTHORITY is CHRIST's.
That often prompts a decision to "GET to the POINT" quickly.
I guess what "usually works" smacks against the wall behind me & falls flat like a spent tennis ball.
Essentially, BE UNGOVERNABLE for the sake a HIGHER system of JUSTICE.

(1) Show this thread