ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

DC IS A GHOST TOWN .....GREAT THEATRE

And the crime?
And the Mayor Muriel?
And why can't folks get a decent trial???

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @perriccie in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

TIME WILL TELL

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Agree...
Its just an awful lot of soiled straw that'll need plowing back into the ground.
I was born @ a traffic light in front of the Nat. Cathedral on Wisc. Ave, in 1955, played on decks of SS Matsonia on way to HI day it became a state, walked under SS's armpit into oncoming JFK motorcade soon p stateside (we dint👁each other), was in 2nd grade in MA as teachers collapsed, schools closed 4 days re: JFK MURDER. Volunteered as "Candystriper" @ HCH in Silver Spring, MD where G.C.Wallace'd B➡️🚑pGSW @ own "rally". We👁MARCHES on the Capital,🔥⬇️WHOLE BLOCKS p MLK,Jr's murder, yet it took Twitter friends & BN booted in concert, to MAKE me able 2 process the ruthless, layered insidiousness I bumped⬆️against HARD, returning to do a job I was "overqualified" 4, replacing the psychiatrist @ WRAMC who'd gotten X-ferred to Ft.Hood (w/awful outcome) RATHER than RX'd or DISCIPLINED, tho patient complaints weremade. ⬆️ing the DRAMA, PRC was defacto LANDLORD, w/a pervy spy/thief the "face"

(1) Show this thread