A foreign country has our nation’s top “leaders” raise up his foreign flag in our nation’s capitol in front of our own flag.

This is what conquering nations do when they defeat your nation in battle.
America is a tax and defense colony for foreigners.

In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication

this is the only joint meeting I care about

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response King Kheiron to his Publication

LOL ... reminds of a famously 'banned' post Woodstock 70s rock festival I went to. Music was stopped but 20,000 people showed up to the Connecticut ski resort location and partied for a week.
A photo from that event of some of the revelers hitting on a humongous single 1 pound joint made it into Life magazine.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

mann that sounds epic, most of my partying days are behind me but that still sounds fun. Contrary to popular belief, im not that cool, and I have never really done anything cool. im pretty lame.

LOL ... well I wouldn't let myself think I'd really missed much if I was you. As much 'fun' went on, the 60s 'cool' counter culture sure led to a great deal of the disaster of modern America we see today. In truth It was a trap. Along w/ all the relatively 'innocent' fun went on at that gathering (and there was .. we were young and dumb) that was the first time I'd seen people shooting up drugs. Right there in broad daylight ... empty hollow sunken eyes .. the whole thing. No telling what other truly unacceptable things went on behind closed tent flaps and hippie bus doors.
I'm thankful I got to live through and see such things w/ my own eyes and survived to tell about it ... and learn from it.
God has a much BETTER plan for His people than the false 'freedom' and 'fun' that was unleashed on the world at that time.

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

100% agree, its the Prodigal son story.

pow! ... 👊

(1) Show this thread

LOL ... exactly!!