Only people mentioned by @realToddEJones in this post can reply

In response Joe Qanada UM to his Publication

TRAITOR!

All of them are Corrupt Politicks!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

His mouth in this looks like Joe Pesci to me - wonder who is playing Kevin???!!! That is not the real one...............IMHO............

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏The traitors showing their true colours .Fook them. God Bless🇺🇲

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Ukraine colors. I noticed a heck of a lot politcians were using the same colors on their ads. I also noticed local TV news outlets are using those colors in their stage sets and graphics.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Grassley and McCarthy are no different than Romney, they just disguise it better. We don't have time to kick this shit can down the road anymore.

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

See this POS even looks like a RAT!

Let's all see what we can do to get millions of letters to SCOTUS on the Brunson case to try to push them to do the right thing for America and remove these sobs that are destroying our country and on the CCP of China's payroll.

Send one letter to Supreme Court of United States, 1 First Street NE, washington, DC 20543 mark on the front of the envelope under your return address "Urgent case # 22-380"
Sign and date letter
On the back of envelop write the state you are in.

Send same letter to Loy and Rayland Bunson, 4287 south harrison blvd.#132, Ogden UT 84403 (yes#132 not Apt. 132).
Sign and date
Mark on the back of the letter "Tennessee - Anonup.com
Put one dollar bill in this one.

DO THIS TO HELP REMOVE THESE CORRUPT MEMBERS OF CONGRESS!
Not just for your freedom and your kids too!
Whether it works or not at least we have tried.
God will know!

https://rumble.com/v202itp-juan-o-savin-did-you-send-your-letters.html

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

already sent mine

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

got the one to the court out. bought 2 stamps got home and only 1 there. will have to send to Loy and Raland Monday

(4) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

all politicians are at least misguided. politics is evil.

POS

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Oh please let him be an actor his eyes his ears his mannerisms his stance he just has to be a good guy . I was told one day the credits will roll and then I will know for sure whoa .

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

He's a rino like so many others.

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THEY DONT EVEN HIDE THEIR TRAITOROUS ACTS ANYMORE.......PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN

Their true patriotism belongs to Ukraine not the U.S.A.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

WHEN TRUMP PUSHES SOMEONE, IT MEANS HE REALLY WANTS YOU TO LOOK HARDER. KEVIN MOST LIKELY IS ON THE BIDEN LAPTOP. IT'S A CLUB. SEE THE WHOLE CLUB IS CLAPPING. IMO

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Every Picture Tells a Story, don't it?
https://youtu.be/mwXjU0LmQ1U

I firmly believed that I didn't need anyone but me
I sincerely thought I was so complete
Look how wrong you can be
The women I've known I wouldn't let tie my shoe
They wouldn't give you the time of day
But the slit-eyed lady knocked me off my feet
God I was glad I found her
And if they had the words I could tell to you
To help you on the way down the road
I couldn't quote you no Dickens, Shelley or Keats
'Cause it's all been said before
Make the best out of the bad, just laugh it off, ha
You didn't have to come here anyway

Every Picture Tells a Story (Remastered Version) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Rhino/Warner RecordsEvery Picture Tells a Story (Remastered Version) · Rod StewartThe Definitive Rod Stewart℗ 1971 Universal Records. ...

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

So why is Trump endorsing? This movie gets so confusing at times

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

HE PUTS PEOPLE LIKE HIM AND FAUCHI TO EXPOSE THEIR CRIMES.....AN ENDORSEMENT ISNT ALWAYS A GOOD THING

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

He is usually putting key people into the spotlight to draw attention to coming exposure.

(2) Show this thread

Rino

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

All these congressmen remind me of VK’s Cuttlefish post.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

Truth in advertising.

Pay attention to the small print of small the hive minded.

When the power of loves overcomes the love of power - the world will know peace. If the focus remains-MONEY, we have learned nothing. POL

Truth in advertising.

Truth in advertising.