(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Operation Let [them] speak i first thought was us calling this days war strategy but I find I was called my whole liiiife, to let [them] speak, where God hits alot harder then I/we👀💌🪖🍿🩰God smacked, again🥲

In response memes matter to her Publication

The ending is actually profounding to think about. Even though, I know the story; I love when someone gets a little wiser than me and afford a much better perspective.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

she gave me much needed confirmation, encouragment, innerstanding..she was god sent kndeed, just like You/we

Indeed. God bless all of us!

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

and we bless God by doing best🥲🩰its such an honor and when we fail we never give up, in him we are sooooostrong and it hurts😆

Beautifully said.

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it