Operation Let [them] speak i first thought was us calling this days war strategy but I find I was called my whole liiiife, to let [them] speak, where God hits alot harder then I/we๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿช–๐Ÿฟ๐ŸฉฐGod smacked, again๐Ÿฅฒ

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response memes matter to her Publication

They are definitely hanging themselves...one by one...the Truth Comes Out! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™โค

The ending is actually profounding to think about. Even though, I know the story; I love when someone gets a little wiser than me and afford a much better perspective.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

she gave me much needed confirmation, encouragment, innerstanding..she was god sent kndeed, just like You/we

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Amen Ellen !

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

its just wow, our lifes are just wow.. Jesus said we would do greater things then he buckle UP

(1) Show this thread