🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

VK on TS. 2:23pm est. 223>25 “Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

Arrows point to pedo symbols

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Idk do ya'll think all swirls are pedo symbols, I personally don't think so.

I don't think so either. I used to "doodle" all the time. If I had pen and paper nearby...whether while talking on the phone or taking college lecture notes...I doodled. The side margin of my notes were filled with swirls, triangles, hearts, moons, stars, faces etc. When I see concentric circles or squares, on anything from wallpaper to rugs to kids coloring books, backpacks, etc, I don't believe it's all pedo related. That's not to deny that pedos might use those symbols to signal each other. I just think that concentric circles, squares and triangles come kind of naturally to people who doodle or have a creative urge...and are filling space when designing something.🤷‍♀️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ur1spark in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Momma Bear, click on at the bottom under it