#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Someone please help me with the movie we are watching. Zelensky shows up to the White House in what I would call a fooking track suit and says the billions we have sent over there is not enough. Biden just said we are going to keep going for as long as it takes. How much longer can the American people take??!! It is getting harder to put food on the table. Our homeless aren't being taken care of...we are stressed to the max in some states from the open border and people STILL DON'T SEE THE TRUTH!!!! What's it going to take?? Fauci files? Or are they finally going to expose the disgusting abuse of children? How far are we going to get pushed?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IrishScot in this post can reply

In response Irish Scot to her Publication

I realize that we need to be patient with the plan but I see many losing hope. Part of the problem is that many in their family are not yet awake. It is difficult to try to explain to the sleepers and those not fully sold on the program that things ARE happening and those who have committed atrocious crimes have actually already been punished WHEN those individuals show up in public. Either they are wearing a mask or it's a double - but people don't accept that - so it is hard to recruit these individuals. I think if some of these individuals could be exposed for their crimes and people see that they have been punished, it would help move things along.

In response Shannon Harding to his Publication

agreed. i still have faith despite it being shook.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Shannon Harding to his Publication

I know it is hard and it looks like if they have everything and we know we have the 80+% of awake ppl required then just GO, but there are also things perhaps that we don't know, and cant see.

For one thing there seems to be a hard fought battle to do this and bring them all down legally if at all possible because it causes less chance of civil war and brings about a better chance of getting most all of them so that cells dont just reform. Not just to win but to win in a way that actually rids the planet of these evils instead of just pockets of them.

Many times also Nana gets the feeling both from research and visions that we don't see much of what is going on behind the curtain. I have heard a couple of times that in a couple of the standoff moves that dirty bombs were threatened and they have found several.
Moves & Countermoves under the public surface we dont see at all have a lot of meaning, lots of lives perhaps? idk.

(2) Show this thread