Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Artist Intuitive Writer #KimClements #Esther #Seer #Qsmuze #jfkjr lives I'm his Witness we are the two witnesses

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

yes we did.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

To catch a thief

Watch the Water(Lake)?

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

1:29 pm Eastern 💥 RIP Mr. President JFK
WE CAUGHT THEM ALL 159
JOHN F KENNEDY JR 159
DOUBLE EDGE SWORD 159
A PERFECT STORM 159

If this amounts to nothing, then it becomes obvious this was a LARP. How many times do we need to go through with this? The same clowns that pulled this crime in 2020 are still in power. Nobody's explained how anything is supposed to have changed if everything is still in place. ARREST SOMEBODY NOW!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We've heard that before...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana did not get to see it today had to do some things for my 86yr old Mom.
What happened?
Kari is a force of nature.

Nana can remember being that age, it is a fun time of life.
They thought they would just steam roll over here just like they thought that Marjorie Taylor Green was a souther hick they could just push around too,
BUT GUESS FRICKIN WHAT!
BACK ON UP!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Past tense....caught.
enjoy the show........

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Nice timestamp. #jfk

We caught them all and still have done nothing about it! This is going on 5 years almost 6. At what point do we stop looking at this site and all the others?! Its all lies. Everyone is in on it except us! It’s a big club and we aint in it!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Trump 2021 to his Publication

Really...nothing has happened? Open your eyes.

(1) Show this thread

nice time/date stamps

Same old saying different day with no arrests, convictions, and punishments for these criminals America

💥😃🙏❤️👍✝️

We caught them just like we caught them and their 2020 election fraud. 2 years later these people are gaining more and more power and we are loosing all our freedoms and our country.

Closing act...I like the sound of that!
🥳🎉😇🌈🎺🎺🎺🎺

Someone please help me with the movie we are watching. Zelensky shows up to the White House in what I would call a fooking track suit and says the billions we have sent over there is not enough. Biden just said we are going to keep going for as long as it takes. How much longer can the American people take??!! It is getting harder to put food on the table. Our homeless aren't being taken care of...we are stressed to the max in some states from the open border and people STILL DON'T SEE THE TRUTH!!!! What's it going to take?? Fauci files? Or are they finally going to expose the disgusting abuse of children? How far are we going to get pushed?

In response Irish Scot to her Publication

I realize that we need to be patient with the plan but I see many losing hope. Part of the problem is that many in their family are not yet awake. It is difficult to try to explain to the sleepers and those not fully sold on the program that things ARE happening and those who have committed atrocious crimes have actually already been punished WHEN those individuals show up in public. Either they are wearing a mask or it's a double - but people don't accept that - so it is hard to recruit these individuals. I think if some of these individuals could be exposed for their crimes and people see that they have been punished, it would help move things along.

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Great, now do something about it publically, definitively, criminally!!!!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes

Hmmm… Sounds “familiar”. Now where have we heard that before!? 🧐🤔🤫

where have we heard it for 3 years? And who has been held accountable ?

(1) Show this thread

These people are so polarized, all that is required to manipulate a polarized person, is to introduce a like or opposing force.

she makes me cringe.

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Why?! She’s not only ULTRA MAGA but she’s a Patriot and a HUGE part of what’s to come… She is 1000% w/ the Q movement all the way!!

(1) Show this thread

Leeeets Goooo❗️😏

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

We have it all, WE CAUGHT THEM ALL, now waiting for the prosecution..

In response I am What I am to her Publication

And well keep waiting and waiting for the prosecution. No one has been prosecuted thus far so i highly doubt anything will happen with this. With no MSM coverage so many people are unaware.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts