Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

You will own your own home on your own property in the most ideal location for you.

And you will be happy.

Say that 3 times in a row, 3x per day.

You will own your own home on your own property in the most ideal location for you. And you will be happy.=1186

Any Being Involved With The Rape And Torture Of Innocent Children And The Drinking Of Their Blood Does Not Deserve To Exist=1186

All Of The Alleged Bad News And Chaos Is A Sadistic Creation Of The Jewish Shadow Government That Runs America. It's Their Money Maker=1186

Astonishing How Large Groups Of People Will Willfully Lie On A Grand Scale To Support A Pandemic Illusion For Money=1186

And The Rain Poured Down And The Floods Came And The Winds Blew And Struck Against That House And It Caved In. And It's Collapse Was Great=1186

When You Arise In The Morning, Think Of What A Precious Privilege It Is To Be Alive To Breathe, To Think, To Enjoy, To Love=1186

I Invoke All Which Is Good And Happy And Healthy For Us To Achieve Our Dreams And Optimal Body, Spirit And Purpose Of The Soul=1186

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I feel like I'm still learning. Every time I see these long sentences especially. They are amazing.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

🔥Thanks Auntie as usual you are on Fire🔥

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Thanks, Sneakers! 🕊💗✨
Thanks be to God! 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I love that last one. The fourth one keeps me up at night.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Yes, astonishing!

Stick with the last one! 🙏

(1) Show this thread