Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

AZ is a big deal. Pray for Kari.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yeah Hell is hot.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Plz Help.

Muh love for BO is top Priority.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🤨

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Oops !

The TRUTH is a force of NATURE.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Hopefully, is she now working for the white hats like Elon appears to be doing.

But is she is guilty of crimes against humanity?

#Fooked

Enjoy the show.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

wonder has potus DJT ever giver her the potus point?

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

rewatch any AZ rally to see if he did.

I believe he did.

Many times.

(1) Show this thread

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

she is saying all the right things people do have the capacity to change and see there mistakes I guess we will know in time.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

“Kash Patel / Patel Patriot / InTheMatrixxx is saying all the right things”

Weird, almost like they have infiltrated and not invaded the cause and are all working together.

Do the crime, you do the time.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

When this "show" ends, I hope we get
honest answers to all our questions!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread