I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Rina
@Rina53741327
Follows you
ใƒ•ใƒฌ๏ผ†่ฆ‹ใ›ๅˆใ„ๅ‹Ÿ้›†ใ‚ใ‹ใงใ™๐Ÿ˜† ็”ทๆ€งใจๅ‡บไผšใ„ใŒใชใ„ใฎใงใฏใ˜ใ‚ใกใ‚ƒใ„ใพใ—ใŸ๐Ÿ’ ๅ–œใ‚“ใงใ‚‚ใ‚‰ใ†ใฎๅคงๅฅฝใ๐Ÿ’ ใตใ‰ใ‚ใƒผใ—ใฆใใ‚ŒใŸใ‚‰DMใ—ใพใ™๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ž
AYAKA
@AYAKA50006912
Follows you
ใ‹ใพใฃใฆใปใ—ใ„ 24ใ•ใ„Fใ‚ซใƒƒใƒ—๐Ÿ’— ไฟ่‚ฒๅฃซ ใตใ‰ใ‚ๅพ…ใฃใฆใ‚‹ ใˆใกใ—ใพใ›ใ‚“๏ผŸใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒญใ—ใฆใใ‚ŒใŸใฒใจใ ใ‘ใญ๐Ÿ’˜
ใ‚‹ใ‚Šใ„
@rurii75269229
Follows you
23ๆญณ๐Ÿšบ/150cm/ไฟ่‚ฒๅฃซ/ใ‡ใกๅฅฝใโ— ใตใ‰ใ‚ใƒผใงใŠใงใ‚€ใ‹ใˆ่กŒใใพใ™๐Ÿ‹
MISORA
@MISORA61408816
Follows you
ใƒ•ใƒฌ๏ผ†่ฆ‹ใ›ใฃใ“ๅ‹Ÿ้›†ใ‚ใ‹ใงใ™ใ€‚ ไป•ไบ‹ๆŸ„ๅ‡บไผšใ„ใŒใชใ„ใฎใงใฏใ˜ใ‚ใกใ‚ƒใ„ใพใ—ใŸ๐Ÿ’• ๆฐ—ๆŒใกใ„ใ„ใ“ใจๅคงๅฅฝใ๐Ÿ’š ใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒญใƒผใใ‚ŒใŸใ‚‰DM้€ใ‚Šใพใ™โœ‰๐Ÿ’“
EMI๏ผ ๅคขๅถใˆไบบ
@EMI84835413
Follows you
่ฒงไนๆšฎใ‚‰ใ—ใ‹ใ‚‰ๆˆใ‚ŠไธŠใŒใ‚Š๐Ÿ’ž10็คพ็ตŒๅ–ถโœŠ่ณ‡็”ฃ30ๅ„„๐Ÿ˜˜็พๅœจใฏ็จผใ’ใ‚‹ๆƒ…ๅ ฑใ‚’ใŠไผใˆใ—ใŸใ‚Šใ€10ไธ‡ๅ††ใ‚’้…ๅธƒใ—ใŸใ‚Šใ—ใฆใพใ™๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ป็พๅœจLINE็™ป้Œฒใง10ไธ‡ๅ††ใƒ—ใƒฌใ‚ผใƒณใƒˆไผ็”ปไธญ๐Ÿ’™ใพใšใฏใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒญใƒผใ—ใฆใใ ใ•ใ„๐Ÿ’ž
midori
@midori75044437
Follows you
23ๆญณ /148cm/ๆ•™ๅธซ/ใˆใกๅฅฝใโ— ใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒญใƒผใงใŠใ‚€ใ‹ใˆใ„ใใพใ™๐Ÿฌ
mizuha
@mizuha40937196
Follows you
โ– 10ๅนด็ถšใใ‚ตใƒญใƒณใ‚ชใƒผใƒŠใƒผ ๐ŸŒˆๅฅณๆ€งใ‚’ๅ…ƒๆฐ—ใซใ—ใฆใ„ใใŸใ„๐ŸŒž โ—†ๆ˜Žๆ—ฅใ‹ใ‚‰ไฝฟใˆใ‚‹็ฆๆ–ญใฎๅฟƒ็†ใƒ†ใ‚ฏใƒ‹ใƒƒใ‚ฏ 10000ๅ††ใง่ฒฉๅฃฒใ—ใฆใ„ใŸใƒŽใ‚ฆใƒใ‚ฆ๐ŸŽ
Ai๐ŸŒธๅฅณ็คพ้•ท
@Ai29952733
Follows you
aoi
@aoi68803902
Follows you
20ไปฃ /149ใ›ใ‚“ใก/ใŒใƒผใ‚‹ใšใฐใƒผๅบ—ๅ“ก/ใˆใกๅฅฝใโ— ใตใ‰ใ‚ใƒผใ—ใฆใ‚‚ใ‚‰ใˆใ‚Œใฐdmใ—ใพใ™โ˜บ
Nanami
@Nanami39224385
Follows you
ๅ‡บไผšใ„ใŒใชใ„ 22ใ•ใ„Dใ‚ซใƒƒใƒ—๐Ÿ’— ใ‚ขใƒญใƒžใ‚ปใƒฉใƒ”ใ‚นใƒˆ ใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒญใƒผใ†ใ‚Œใ—ใ„ ่ฟ”ใ—ใใ‚Œใชใ„๐Ÿฅบใƒ•ใ‚ฉใƒญใƒผใใ‚ŒใŸใฒใจๅ„ชๅ…ˆ๐Ÿฅบ
MAHOMI

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘† this is what I am getting on twit.

I would order the Special number 46 with fried rice

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I love the block feature, but the pictures of these young girls is what really disturbs me.

I was just joking my reply but yes block them

Only people mentioned by @EagleSpirit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eagle Soars, click on at the bottom under it