Stayed bedside with dad last night at the hospital, another long day, surgery to begin within the hour. Found a little patch of green on the walk back to the hotel to go with the fresh, brisk morning air...getting balanced for the day. Just enough tome for a quick shower and a cup of coffee, then heading back. Good vibes flowing.😊🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Dad is out of surgery, Drs said it went better than expected and he's doing well! Thanks, praise and glory to God. ✨🙏🏼✨

One day at a time and today is a good day! They said his healing since the 4th surgery last week had been quite remarkable and very surprising. They anticipate him being in the hospital at least 7 more days, but it looks like he is moving in a positive direction. I will continue doung everything in my power to help him keep healing. 😊

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for him, I KNOW it helped! Prayer is so powerful! What a tremendous blessing you all are! ✨♥️✨

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

🙏 we love you!

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

He sure has been through alot! Praise God he got through surgery and is on the mend!

(3) Show this thread

thinking of you and your family

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Smart thing! You are healing him. Charging your body from ground and bringing it to him by holding his hand.❤️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

✨❤️✨

(1) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Smart thing! You are healing him. Charging your body from ground and bringing it to him by holding his hand.❤️

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

continued prayers for your papa! hugs fren!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thanks! 😊🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Sending Prayers and hugs!
🕊🙏🏻🕊

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Thank you 😊🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread