Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

✨❤️✨😇🐸

FAITH. F0RTITUDE. GRACE. GRATITUDE.

💫✨💚

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨♥️✨

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

Wow so love this, puts things into a lovely perspective :)

Good Morning Kim 🥰🙏🏼❤️💫
Beautiful Message! Thank You, and You Have a Beautiful Day!
I believe I’m learning that Reason Day by Day! ❤️💫
I also Believe My Soul has fought hard thru this Life to Be Here Still at This Glorious Time of “It’s HAPPENING!”
Thank You Jesus 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Good morning Kim! Love this, thank you ❤️🙏

Good morning Kim. :)

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

do what you love with a purpose, nothing more is needed it will bring everything into light

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

It’s true - Be yourself ❤️ you know you say that sooo often, that every time I hear that anywhere, I think of you . :)

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The biggest impact we can have in this world is simply sharing and speaking truth, because it is truth that sets people free from so much entanglement that distorts our lives. Helping others, to be set free from satanic lies is a most important mission. Not just political or governmental lies, but all lies. Especially the lies of religion, medicine, science that impact all humanity. It is a mission of truth and love.
😇

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Wonderful! My father-in-law was everybody's friend wherever he went. He engaged people he would meet even only be once in his life. Very kind man. My husband is the same. If we can choose to be anything, kind and loving are at the top of my list. Have a wonderful Christmas all!

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Good Morning 💖

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Good morning.🌟💖

On a mission to "Love on Purpose" ;)

kek

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

good morning Kim....wishing a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thanks Gigi!!
I hope you and your family do as well.

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

GM Kim 😎