๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Ohhh?? Hmmm Dasting!!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ™Œ

Very interesting...if you look at LAKE MEAD NATIONAL PARK WEBSITE...you will see APPLICATIONS for filming.

NO ONE is allowed to photograph, film, or record any part of Lake Mead.

A couple young men from Las Vegas were travelling the Mississippi River~to see how the "drought" has affected water levels.

The pair arrived at Lake Mead and were asked not to record any Lake Mead territory...to film, then get caught meant fines and imprisonment.

Lake Mead is, of course, a NATIONAL PARK, and their website now requires you to get a permit to film, which the two guys said was almost impossible to get a permit. They chose NOT to rock the boat, and did not attempt to film the area.

Hello, Jimmy, are you out there? I still say Jimmy Hoffa might be out there at the bottom (surface, now!) of Lake Mead...

LICENSES TO FILM AND ABSOLUTELY NO POSTING ONLINE!

p.s. I guess boating has been restricted as well.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DotOn777 in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Dottie French to her Publication

I've been paying for Licenses for years (Driver, Cosmo, Banking, Fishing, Small Biz city and State, etc). I want my thousands back!!๐Ÿคจ