Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

๐Ÿ’ฅhttps://rumble.com/c/DavidStraightUtah๐Ÿ’ฅ

My personal favorite!๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘€

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication

LOVE David... He was a huge wakeup call for me on CPS...Great Patriotic and knowledgeable man!๐Ÿ’ฅ

(1) Show this thread

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication

TY...๐Ÿ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.๐ŸŒน

Thank you, always needing to learn more and guess even though I find government tricky to understand, I will have to do better! for sure! This made me sick to how blind so many of us have been to being duped ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, ฮฑฮณฮฑฯ€ฮฌฯ‰ ฯ„ฮทฮฝ ฮšฯฮฎฯ„ฮท ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ท

Gee, this inspires me to start to study the law in our country also, no matter how boring and complex it is.

In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication

๐Ÿ™ŒAgreed... also see None None vid posted. I'm going to watch in a few.

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

Go to this channel...watch the entire series...Cracking the Code..
https://youtu.be/3IXtGnBM1lk

1. Cracking the Code 3rd Edition - Title and Table of Contents - YouTube

This video is for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only. This does not constitute Legal advice.Please understand that everyone's circum...

In response None None to his Publication

Will do, TY๐Ÿ’“

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Very interesting...if you look at LAKE MEAD NATIONAL PARK WEBSITE...you will see APPLICATIONS for filming.

NO ONE is allowed to photograph, film, or record any part of Lake Mead.

A couple young men from Las Vegas were travelling the Mississippi River~to see how the "drought" has affected water levels.

The pair arrived at Lake Mead and were asked not to record any Lake Mead territory...to film, then get caught meant fines and imprisonment.

Lake Mead is, of course, a NATIONAL PARK, and their website now requires you to get a permit to film, which the two guys said was almost impossible to get a permit. They chose NOT to rock the boat, and did not attempt to film the area.

Hello, Jimmy, are you out there? I still say Jimmy Hoffa might be out there at the bottom (surface, now!) of Lake Mead...

LICENSES TO FILM AND ABSOLUTELY NO POSTING ONLINE!

p.s. I guess boating has been restricted as well.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

I've been paying for Licenses for years (Driver, Cosmo, Banking, Fishing, Small Biz city and State, etc). I want my thousands back!!๐Ÿคจ

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

We follow God's Law & the US Constitution,
which was written with the Hand of God.

ALL those who intentionally & knowingly violated
these should be served JUSTICE.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ

(1) Show this thread