A quick calculation is that I make about the same money doing what I do now as when I joined Oracle as a junior consultant in 1997 (inflation adjusted). It's quite funny when people imagine I'm somehow making out cash-wise as a dissident, and throw around "shill", "grifter", "paytriot" as if it means something.

What's really changed is that I am now truly free and I won't compromise again in the ways I used to in order to get by. I don't relish hardship — being a strict orthodox hedonist at heart — but am willing to endure pretty much anything in order not to be owned by anyone.

There is a degradation that I am seeing in those who are notionally awake but who stay in the corporate world in positions that are not spiritually sound. They seem to resent those who walk away and suffer the inevitable struggles and losses in order to get free of the system. Their cowardice, weakness, and hypocrisy is shown up.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

YOU'RE WALKING THE WALK MARTIN

corporations should not exist. they are part of the powers and principalities of the Bible that we fight against

the whole idea of having liability hidden and removed only serves to allow them to break natural law even more.

employment is slavery. self employment should be the only way. this eliminates group think at corporate level. entrepreneurs have to be spiritually conscious of their actions.

if you work for corporation, you are still helping the antichrist agenda. this should not cause you shame, but eventually, you need to realize this.

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

My family took a $75,000 pay cut when I gave up my Nursing license, but supported me completely because they knew I would be exposing the medical community as fake, false and harmful.
I was amazed at how quickly as a family we adjusted.

Patriot,truth seeker, Pro Deo et Patria! NO DMS

Easier for a camel to fit thru rhe ete if a needle!

well said.

As long as money has more value than our relationships with others we will always be slaves.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Desoulment, loosing their soul, especially when affecting the sovereignty of people, as well as being involved in serious human rights violations, the health of people.