Do I go to the police tomorrow to report Durham County Council for trying to blackmail me (threats of debt collection with no actual court order, which is just demanding money with menaces)? Or do I just assume the whole damn system is about to collapse and it's a wasted effort?

I believe it is upon us to make the effort locally to put things right, but I am also a realist and know that the police and courts are captured enemy operations. Is there really a benefit in exposing them as accomplices to the crime at this point?

I suppose it's on me to lead by example and fight as hard as I can in the assumption that every bit of effort counts towards making a better world and learning how the old one was broken.

Email, Registered mail, process server can be effective along with catching their legal departments, addressing this to many levels of corruption?
Affidavit?
People need to stand up, and putting it on those engaged in crimes, is as doing a sting operation/s, filing ,serving to the proper places can aid in a sting operations?>
Due process is important.
Treason, extortion, racketeering, long lists of crimes?
Could a first step be lawful notice showing them their trespassing of rights of natural and common law, as well as showing them constitutional violations they are procuring, using to usurp rights?
Along with international LAW violations?

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Law & Physics, click on at the bottom under it