My son was in a bad car accident last night, he is okay-stiff, but his car was totalled.

The "woman" who ran a stop sign and hit him did not speak English.
She did not have car insurance.
She was driving a $50,000 jeep.
She did NOT get a ticket.

Let. Me. At. [them]

https://youtu.be/26UA578yQ5g

the word fuck - YouTube

watch the FUCKING video

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Glad hes ok! feel your pain…

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

💩Many are going through much worse, but I'll take that shoulder to cry on. Gah. Thanks.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

Ive been burned a few times. Twice by drivers with no insurance, and one in Kentucky which is a “no fault state”. I live in Ohio, but border ky in Cincinnati.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

So glad he’s ok. All she will get is a fine, and maybe lose her license for 3 months. My sons so called (thats being nice)GF just hit someone and she had no insurance she got a $300 fine and losing her license for 3 months. I was so pissed when I found out that shes been driving my grand baby around with no insurance.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

I’m glad your son is ok. This entire situation made me think back to Biden’s jeep rally. I remember when a bunch of “mostly peaceful” protesters were rolling around in new jeeps too.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Glad to hear your son is okay...No Ticket? That's fucked up.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So sorry to hear, thankful your son is ok. 🙏
What state is this? No ticket when she was at fault? Perhaps speak to the police captain. Maybe your son's insurance company can take legal action against the guilty driver?

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

😂🤣😅🙂 🤬👍👆 Love the video

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Glad to know he is ok. But that is TOTALLY FUCKED UP. NO INSURANCE????

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

NOPE. Praise GOD he's okay, but Karma's a bitch.

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

thank God your son is all right.... keeping all in prayer. 🙏💕

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨